Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Featured below is our good friend leif Engstrom, one of the coolest people you'll ever meet and also the most modest "pro" you'll ever meet. Leif always has a good attitude and is always stomping big fucking full-rotations. Unlike most surfers he'll never tell you about that rodeo he just landed or barrel he just got, he does it all for himself (the fact that someone filmed it is just a bonus). Even though he got a part in Taylor Steele's last movie Innersection he's still super underrated and sports no major sponsor. So somebody hook this guy up already (hint hint Volcom).



http://innersection.tv/videos/leif-engstrom?sort=

photo : Katsipis

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest
    writing a blog article or vice-versa? My blog addresses a lot of the same
    subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.

    If you are interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by
    the way!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage diet plans for women

    ReplyDelete